Rules & Regulations
- The passenger should come to the premises before the specified time.
- The company shall not be responsible for any delay or inconvenience during the journey due to breakdown of the vehicle or any other reason beyond the control of the company.
- The journey is subject to cancellation or postponement due to the breakdown of the vehicle and under such circumstance ticket amount will be refunded.
- The company shall not be in any way held responsible for any loss, theft of goods or property of the passengers or accidents to passengers.
- Only permissible goods of the passengers will be permitted to be carried in the vehicle Maximum 20 kgs.
- Children above three years will be charged and no single half ticket will be entertained.
- Neither refundable not transferable.
- Smoking is prohibited, and carrying of alcohol and contraband items is prohibited and is an offense.
- For postponement & preponement the extra charges will be taken and variation ticket will be given to that effect.
- Once the variation ticket is taken, company will not entertain any cancellation preponement postponement.
- For cancellation of tickets irrespective of the duration of the journey,
Cancellation Policy :
- Before 8 hours of daparture time 10% of fare.
- Upto 4 hour before daparture time 25% of fare.
- Upto 2 hour before daparture time 50% of fare.
- Within 2 hours or after daparture time - No Refund.
- In case of Booking through Credit
- Passengers must have to produce original Identity proof to verify and the Photo
Copy to submit at the time of boarding, without which he will not be allowed to
travel, no refund for the same.
Payment Gateway charges for online transaction will be deducted (5% of Total Fare
+ 10.3% Tax on it) extra of the fare, which is shown in the Ticket.
- The personal informations submitted for ticket
will be kept confidential.